#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Soccer Saturday

Soccer Saturday

Saturday, January 12, 2008

We had our second to last co-ed indoor soccer game tonight. You would think that adding this post about our game I would be announcing that we won, but alas, tis not so. We lost 3 - 5, but had a great time. Omai wasn't feeling too hot so he didn't play, but he's feeling better now and will be at 100% for next week. I have a few bruises and my elbow hurts to bend it but it's all for the team, right. We are thinking of putting together a family indoor team to play at the facility in Woods Cross. Is anyone interested? I think with the combination of the Collett and Graybill families, we could be quite good. So get your shoes out of the box (or go to Sports Authority and buy a pair), maybe do some stretches, watch some English Premier matches, and get set to play. The league will start at the beginning of February. Goooooooaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!

2 comments:

thebelnapfam said...

Hello this is Carlee! How have you been?

thebelnapfam said...

Hi so I was thinking that I didn't leave you my email or blog link
carbelnap@gmail.com