#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: it's been a long time

it's been a long time

Sunday, June 8, 2008

As you know, we moved into our house and are enjoying all the space, our neighbors, and the change in weather. Omai recently got promoted at The Cad Store to Regional Manager. He's excited but a bit overwhelmed with the new responsibility. He has some great ideas already to increase sales. He'll do a great job. I'm still at PRMI despite many interviews for a new position. I have a new boss, which has made a huge difference and has put our team on track. I'll keep looking for a new position, but it's not as urgent as it was before. We are looking forward to some fun summer activities. We are going to start playing soccer next week on a co-ed outdoor team. We will probably both die because we're really out of shape, but it'll be fun anyway. We also are planning on a trip to Lake Powell at the end of July. We saw a sign for the Fort Herriman Rodeo in a couple weeks that we're excited to go to.

4 comments:

tiare said...

hey guys! glad you are settling into the neighborhood. your co-ed team sounds fun!!! don't worry nickie, i'm sure you both will be the best on the team!
jared and i went to the rodeo last year. it was my first one so i can't compare it to anything, but i did have fun. we also went to a demolition derby. i'll ask jared if remembers where it was.

Becca said...

Hey! How are you guys? It's been forever since I've seen you! It's sure fun to read up on how and what you're doing. If I remember correctly, your birthday & your anniversary are coming up in a few days, so I just wanted to say...Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary!!! Where si your house that you just bought???

Unknown said...

Hey Nickie,

I just found your blog from the WX site. It must be great moving into your own house. I am still apartment living, dreaming of the day when I will be able to stretch out a little more. I love the look of your blog.

Sunny

Louise said...

Nickie, this is fabulous! Last time I talked to you, you were just thinking of buying. Just wanted to send a late congratulations. Love reading up on your life.