#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: 3 Months Old and Counting

3 Months Old and Counting

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bailey celebrated her 3-month birthday recently and is learning all sorts of new things. She now has quite the repertoire of talents. She is going to take a moment to share some of them with you (and in no particular order):

1) I can sleep through the night (9:30 PM - 7:15 AM is the best so far). Mommy's really happy about this one. It's kind of off and on, but I'm trying. 2) I can hold my head up all by myself 3) I can swim at grandpa's pool in my new swimsuit and kick my legs

4) I suck on my hand (fist) if my binkie falls out of my mouth so my mommy doesn't have to keep putting it back in and go crazy 5) I wear size 2 diapers so I don't leak all over mommy's white skirt anymore in the middle of church

6) I love calling my daddy and talking to him while he's at work

7) I can sleep through firework celebrations so I don't cry at the loud noises

8) I love playing in the grass and sometimes I try to eat it 9) I love blowing spit bubbles, but sometimes they get away from me 10) I smile at everyone because I love it That's about it, but I'm trying new things each day. Bye Bye.

I just love being Bailey's mom. Here are a few more pictures that help capture what I get to experience each day.

8 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

I'm so glad we got to see and meet Bailey on the 4th. She is adorable. Enjoy every moment, they go by way too fast. It was good to see you guys as well :)

Keri said...

Baby B is getting so big! She is beautiful! Love you guys!!!!!

Tiffany said...

I love all your pictures. Do you take them by yourself? If so they are amazing. I have a nice Digital SLR and don't even know how to use it, I also have adobe and don't know how to use it how useful huh?

hiatt family said...

Amazing pictures! Bailey has such big and beautiful eyes. She is so cute!

Ilia True said...

She is SO DARLING!!!! And So talented!

Teisha said...

Wow she is beautiful! Amazing how fast they grow huh? Love all the pics!

Camille said...

She is so adorable and looks like so much fun!

sherryandbryon said...

Wow Nickie! You have the most beautiful little girl ever! :) She is so cute. We need to get together so I can finally meet her. I really love all these pictures. They're awesome! Give me a call sometime when you're free and we can hang out.