#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Murder Mystery Dinner

Murder Mystery Dinner

Monday, December 7, 2009

The YW and YM in our ward had a Super Hero Murder Mystery Dinner and we all got to take part. It was really fun to make the costumes and get all ready for the night. I was Poetica - a crafter of clever words and phrases; Bailey was Princess Power Girl - creator of cuteness and adorableness; Omai was Light Boy - harnesses the paralyzing power of light. Omai came up with his own introduction that wowed the crowd. You'll have to ask him to play it for you. He wrote it himself.

4 comments:

tiare said...

That sounds so much fun! I'll to see if I can get a copy of that for our YM/YW!
FUN costumes.....and oh my heck that is the cutest little skunk I've EVER seen!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you in a week!

Team Beardshall said...

Oh goodness I am so bummed that I was sick this night. Steve said you guys had a blast. I am diggin the BRIGHT red hair! You really pull it off well!

Ilia True said...

that is so funny! our ward would never go for it! I got your comment on my blog. You guys totally need to come by if you ever come to vegas! :)

King Family said...

How fun is that! Hey, I know I am like a month late but sorry for not making to the FHE activity. Dave's sister and her family were in town and staying with us and we felt like we should spend time with the family. We were so bummed cause we really wanted to go. So sorry again. Please remember us for the next activity.