#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Just a Few Thoughts

Just a Few Thoughts

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I was just reading a blog about our friends whose little boy was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in his neck and I've basically been bawling for the past two hours reading about all the procedures he's endured over the past few weeks. It has really made me think about what I would do in that situation, how I would handle it, and if I would have enough strength to make it through. I hope I don't ever have to face something so difficult, but in the meantime I can be even stronger knowing that there are many who suffer so much and who continue to be faithful.

Yesterday, I was reading about members of the church in Haiti who have nothing, but continue to go to church, do their home teaching, read their scriptures, and thank their Heavenly Father for everything they have. They have nothing, but they're thankful for everything they do have. Incredible.

Life is sure good right now and I couldn't ask for anything better than my patient and loving husband and my adorable little Bailey. Things could change in an instant, but at this instant, life is good.

0 comments: