#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Cereal and Butter

Cereal and Butter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let me just preface this by saying this isn't an announcement or anything, just bathtub conversation with Bailey.

I asked Bailey today if she wanted a little brother and she replied, "no". I asked her if she wanted a little sister thinking she just didn't want a brother, but she replied "no" to this as well. I asked her a few minutes later again if she wanted a little brother and she replied with "cereal". I guess she really doesn't want another sibling--I just had to be sure she wasn't in a "no" mood and would reply "no" to everything I asked.

But later I asked her if she wanted something to eat and she said "butter". I said, "You want to eat butter?" She said, "ya". I said, "ok". "Butter it is". Then she said, "sister". I finally clued in that she was saying "brother" and not "butter". So I guess she will be accepting of a little brother or sister. Phew.

1 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Ha that is so funny! Maybe when you do have another kido they will both like cereal and butter! Bailey is AWESOME!