#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: My Little Helper

My Little Helper

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bailey has become my little photography assistant. I took her with me to take pictures of our little friend Addison who recently turned one and Bailey was such a huge help. Bailey sat down next to Addison when we started taking pictures to help Addison feel comfortable and to give her the low-down on the whole cake-smashing thing.


Then throughout the shoot she would talk to Addison and say, "Look at Nickie," "Look at Nickie, Addison." It was quite adorable and very helpful. Addison also got to smash her cake all over and Bailey had a hard time watching Addison have all the fun. So when Addison was done with her cake and was getting all cleaned up, Bailey got to have her turn at the cake--her little helper's reward. She earned it!


To see pictures of Addison's cake smashing, click here.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

That is so cute! Bailey was such a good helper :)

Randi said...

I love that she says "look at Nickie" that is too cute!