#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Daylight Savings

Daylight Savings

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Here we are again... the end of another weekend. And you know what that means--back to work we go. We had a fun weekend. We saw Game Plan with Tyra and Paige and I have to say it was pretty funny. I recommend it. Probably don't pay $8.00 for it (or $7.50 for that matter), but it's a fun one for those take-it-easy Friday nights. Before the movie, we ate dinner at Iggy's and boy was it good. I got the BBQ chicken pizza, which Omai and I finished up Saturday afternoon. Paige got Blackened Bowtie and both Omai and Tyra got The Philly "With". It's Omai's favorites. Omai will be full swing into basketball starting tomorrow (Monday). It's the first day of tryouts and the start of many long days for him. He and the other coaches already have some good policies and procedures (that's corporate talk because I work at PRMI Corporate Offices and I couldn't come up with a better name for it) figured out for the girls that will really help them to be disciplined and will hopefully mold them into a pretty good team. Have Omai tell you about the 5 Commandments of Brighton Girl's Basketball. And it's daylight savings, which means that I'm not tired even though it's my bedtime. I think I'll talk to Omai about moving to Arizona. They don't have daylight savings, but I hear they have weird looking lizards of some sort. eeeek. Off to bed I go.

0 comments: