#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Hinckley Challenge

Hinckley Challenge

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I was touched many times this weekend as I watched and heard tributes to President Hinckley and the miracles he brought forth during his time as the prophet of the church. I recieved an email including a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. I have failed over the past three years to participate in two challenges to read the Book of Mormon and I feel I have missed out on many blessings that could have been mine if I had but made the sacrifice and taken the time to read. I have been touched by President Hinckley's diligence and his never-ending effort to try a little harder. I need to try a little harder in my efforts to follow the prophet. Join me if you'd like. Hinckley Challenge

0 comments: