#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: the mtc

the mtc

Sunday, February 10, 2008

We took Paige to the MTC last Wednesday (she's going to Mesa Arizona, Spanish speaking). We were all able to get off work to see her off. It was emotional, but it felt like we were just wishing her off to her next adventure. We got a letter from her Friday, which sounds like she's struggling a bit, but keeping a good attitude. I remember when I was in the MTC I really struggled Wednesday - Saturday, but once Sunday rolled around I was feeling good and excited to be there. Hopefully she feels the same.

2 comments:

Moss Family said...

Nickie, Hi! Its Tenille. I saw your blog on Sherry's page! It is SO cute! Paige is coming to Mesa, AZ?? I will have to keep my eyes peeled when I go to the temple!

Unknown said...

Hi Tenille. Ya, Paige is headed to Mesa. She'll be leaving the MTC April 9th. I'll keep you posted which city she serves in and if she serves in the temple.