#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: big babies

big babies

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I went to my cousin's baby shower this afternoon and in the midst of it we started to talk about the size of babies. My sister, Tyra, has small babies, her first weighing in barely over 5 lbs. Chelsea has medium sized babies with Colley coming in about 7 lbs. Well, I just found out that Omai weighed over 9 lbs. when he was born and his siblings came in close behind him. I was the largest baby in my family weighing in a little over 8 lbs. so to sum it up... our kids are going to be very, very large. What fun to look forward to.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck with that! My sister in-law just had a baby that was three weeks early and weighed 1/2 oz. less than nine pounds! If she went full term, it would have been 11 pounds. OUCH!!!

Stephanie said...

Yeah...it's really awesome when your babies come out toddler size. When you've finally gotten that fat baby out, just say thank you every time your nurse comes in with a pain pill and pop that sucker back. lol. Cute new blog. :)

Tiffany said...

I am so glad that you found my blog. It sounds like you are busy! I guess that is how life goes. Did you go to the reunion, I was out of town but would have liked to have gone. I lucked out with a 7 pound baby that wasn't bad, but much bigger for me would have been big. Your blog is so cute!

sherryandbryon said...

Hey Nickie,
I love your new blog. It's cute! We need to get together sometime soon... it's been a while. Our summer has been so busy and has just flown by. I can't believe it's almost september! Anyway, let's do something soon...
love, sherry

tiare said...

one word -- OUCH! again...super happy for you guys. that's one lucky kid.
p.s. love the new blog look!