#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: lake powell

lake powell

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

(Tyra, Dad, Chris, and me) We had our vacation of the summer last week at Lake Powell and it was great. We went down on Sunday with my dad and were joined by the rest of the family on Wednesday. The weather was HOT!! and so was the water (about 83 degrees). It was a nice and relaxing week. My legs got fried during an hour long boat ride down the river, which kind of put a damper on the trip. I'm still peeling and my skin's still purple so I think I achieved a second-degree burn. I have to relearn the lesson every year that I can't tan no matter how much I want to and how much the sun burns my skin. Here are some more pics from the trip.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun trip...I love the sun, but lady...sunscreen. HELLO!!! By the way, love your pink shades. They're hot.