#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Enjoying Every Minute

Enjoying Every Minute

Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm sitting here at my computer (obviously) with Bailey playing on the floor next to me. She is kind of wimpering/talking/giggling. The wimpering comes when I look away from her, but then it changes to giggling when I look at her. She loves attention from anyone and is really quite entertaining.

Over the past few weeks I've heard the comment over and over again that I should enjoy every minute because it passes so quickly. I enjoy her as much as I possibly can and am amazed at how much she changes each day.

She has the strongest grip and can hold onto my thumbs to pull herself into sitting position. She likes going on walks now a little more than before. I can make it almost all the way to the end of my hour walk without her fussing or crying. It's fantastic. She reacts to people more and more as well. She smiles at everyone and can definitely tell the difference between mommy and daddy and other people. If she's sitting on my lap, she turns her head all the way around to look at me. She's rolled over a couple times from her tummy to her back. She doesn't intentionally do this, it's more that gravity does most of work leaving her stunned and bewildered at what just happened. She's also discovered her hands and can't go more than five minutes without sucking on them creating a large stream of drool down her chest. Thank goodness for washing machines.

I think Bailey is the greatest thing ever and I love her so much!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I cannot believe how AWESOME your pictures are. You do have a good subject though...she is beautiful!

Lesa said...

She is so stinkin' adorable and I can't believe how big she is getting! You guys make cute babies!

Heather said...

She's a cutie! Your friend is right--it does go by so fast, so enjoy every minute. Glad you're enjoying being a mommy. I'm lovin' it! :)
(Sorry to intrude on your blog--I got here from a link on Liz's blog...) Hope all is well with you and Omai!