#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Lake Powell

Lake Powell

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We took our annual trip to Lake Powell during the third week of September. We usually go in July or August and sweat to death in the sun and heat, but this trip was a little chillier, but it was okay to hang out in swimsuits and sweatshirts. We were trying to decide if we should take Bailey or leave her with Nana Graybill. We decided to take her and it was a really good time. She was so chill and loved the boat. Well... I don't know if she loved it, but she was very relaxed falling asleep every time we went for a ride.

I had a hard time enjoying the temperature of the water and I figured she would feel the same way so we opted to try it out for a short photo op. You can see how it turned out.


Maybe this was the cause for all the tears. I feel the same way when I have to wear my swimming suit.


Here are some more shots from the trip.

Paige got back from her mission back in August from Mesa, Arizona.

Grandpa taught Taygen how to drive the houseboat. Way to go Tayg!


Bailey looked so cute in her new life jacket all bundled up.

Bailey and her daddy.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love Bailey's swimming suit.

tiare said...

so fun! i love her little bum!!!! ;)