#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Pools and Poop

Pools and Poop

Friday, July 9, 2010

For Easter we got Bailey a little kiddie pool and I put it to good use this summer by having her bathe in it some mornings in the driveway. I would warm up the water for her and she loved it. She would splash and splash in the water, throw all her toys down the driveway for me to go fetch, and splash some more.

One morning barely five minutes into her bath I could tell she needed (and started trying) to poop. I quickly grabbed her and got her out of the pool because I didn't want all my hard work of warming up her bath to be ruined. I ran inside and sat her on her potty, and viola--she totally pooped in the toilet. It was awesome!! Mess avoided. I wiped her little bum and she was back in the pool splashing away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: