#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Bailey Gets a Haircut and Pigtails

Bailey Gets a Haircut and Pigtails

Monday, December 20, 2010

Yesterday at church I went to check on Bailey in nursery between Sunday school and Relief Society. I peaked through the window and saw all the kids sitting at the table doing an activity, but I couldn't see Bailey anywhere. I thought maybe she was throwing a tantrum and sitting against the door where I couldn't see her. I opened the door a crack to see if I could see her, but when I looked over at the table again as I walked in, there she was--she had been sitting there the whole time working away. I totally didn't recognize her because she looked like a boy! She had pulled her headband off and so her hair was all shaggy and hanging in her face. I decided it was time for a haircut. Here she is with her new do.

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Love it!!!! Oh and Katy hates santa too! Those pics in her room are so cute? Who did them?

Unknown said...

Rachel Snow painted the pictures. She is the Huntingtons grandaughter and is now attending our ward. She takes requests :).