#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Santa is Scary

Santa is Scary

Sunday, December 19, 2010

We took Bailey to see Santa a couple times this year and it was exactly how I envisioned it--with lots of tears and a little screaming. For playgroup we went to the Festival of Trees to see the trees of course and the line was short to see Santa so we decided to give it a shot. I tried to warm Bailey up to the idea as we waited in line, but it didn't help. As soon as I sat her on Santa's lap she immediately started crying--poor Santa. He was a good sport and held her nice and tight while a friend snapped these awesome shots.




The next day we took Bailey to Emilie's Santa Session and the outcome wasn't much different. We thought if we could warm her up to him then at least she would stand next to him with a semi-decent look on her face, but that didn't work either. Those pictures are yet to come.

Bailey now says "Santa scary" when we talk about him. I guess that's okay since I would rather have her focus be on other things during Christmastime rather than just Santa.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I was hoping my girls would sit on Santa's lap this year, but had absolutely zero luck with that. Lots of crying and "no's!" Hopefully Bailey and my girls will like it next year?!....