#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Friends

Friends

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We went to dinner on Friday with Angela and Lucas Sosa to Jason's Deli. We had a wonderful time becoming reaquainted with them and learning more about Lucas. He's from Argentina and they met in their single's ward. Angela's pregnant and will have her baby in May. How exciting! It seems like a lot of people are getting that itch for a baby or another baby. We are slightly in that category, but I think we'll wait for a bit. I'm actually excited to be a mommy, which is a huge contrast from a month ago when having a baby was the farthest thing from my mind. And now I can say "I'm righteous" according to Sister Beck. In conference she spoke about how every righteous woman wants to be a mother. I guess last month I wasn't righteous, but I've now changed my ways.