#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Too Late

Too Late

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Here I am at 12:35 AM and I can't sleep. Well, that's due to my three hour nap I took after work. No more naps for me I've decided. Omai had basketball practice tonight with the Brighton girls. It was a long one--about three hours. I'm very impressed with his coaching ability. He watched their games from Saturday and studied up on what he needed to coach them. He had them watch a couple plays from NCAA tourneys so they knew what they needed to do. He's so great and they are lucky to have them. We're still deciding if he's going to coach this season. I go both ways with it. I know he really loves it and the team and other coaches really need him. But then I think about how much time it will take and how it detracts from furthering his career in anything else he would want to do. But this is what makes him happy so I guess there's the answer. I will need to take up a hobby to fill my time when he's not around. There's only so clean a house can get. We are looking forward to a weekend up at Island Park, Idaho with my family. We are thinking of golfing while we're up there. That will be fun. Omai has been talking about Island Park since... ummm... last year. He's totally stoked. It'll be a good time.

0 comments: