#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: babies and basketball...

babies and basketball...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

will be the theme to our '08-'09 winter season. Bailey is already the most spoiled girl in our home and she's only the size of an orange. She has a new bed, dresser, paint for her walls, a new shelf, new outfits and I guarantee there's more to come. But that's okay because it's just a taste of how things will be for her on the outside. Well, we'll try to keep it in check.

She is growing a lot though now and kicks me all day. Most women say their babies are quiet during the day and only wake up at night, but not Bailey. She kicks and kicks all day, then at night she gives me a few good-night kicks and calls it a day. Hopefully she'll maintain that schedule after she's born. We're thinking she might like soccer or at least something active because I don't think she ever stops moving. I just can't wait til those kicks are coming from an 8 - 9 pounder--that will be so fun.

Omai's coaching basketball again this year for the Brighton High girls team. They have their first game this Wednesday at home against Viewmont if anyone wants to come. I'm thinking the Varsity play at 7, which is when Omai will be coaching. He says they'll have a good team this year because the girls are fast and have improved dramatically since last season. Most of them played through the spring and summer on various teams so their skills are much better.

Omai has also decided to start playing basketball every week with some old friends from high school. He'll probably play about 2 - 3 times a week. Like I said--babies and basketball.

4 comments:

Sarah Collett said...

Yeah! You posted! I'm excited to see bailey's room...and your house. Maybe over the holiday. Thanks for inviting me to the movies with you. Even though I didn't like the movie I really enjoyed being out with the girls. It's been a while since we've spent time together. See you on Friday. And don't let me forget to pay you for the movie and the festival of trees.
Sarah

Angela said...

WOW!!!! I didn't know you were pregnant!!!
That is so exciting. I really like the name Bailey too. Congratulations! Call me and let me know more details!

Jas and Kim said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog and Congrats on the baby girl. They are so fun and I'm sure she'll be for you too. Hope you're feeling well. Again, CONGRATS!!

Stephanie said...

So, I noticed your baby counter in the corner with the cute little pregnant mom. You look like that picture...I'm jealous. I looked like a humpty dumpty. lol. Yeah, so you probably won't be able to keep spoiling your child in check. It's easy to get out of hand with a cute little girl. :)