#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Christmastime is Here

Christmastime is Here

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Omai and I went to the Messiah Sing-A-Long last night at Abravenel Hall and had a good time enjoying the music. We didn't take any sheet music so we just listened to everyone else sing. I'm not much of a singer anyway so I don't think music would've helped. Omai had a great attitude even though he doesn't care much for things like that. He would've rather been at the Jazz game, but he still came and didn't complain. He didn't have any leg room though--they weren't really thinking of the seating for those who are 6'3". Maybe on our next outing we'll head for the Jazz game instead. We had a great Thanksgiving--you can't beat three dinners huh. We had dinner with the Graybills a couple weeks ago, dinner at my dad's on Thursday, and then dinner at my mom's on Saturday. We have a fridge full of leftovers so we'll be set for at least a week. It provided many opportunities to think about all the things we're blessed with. What a great time of year!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That sounds like so much fun, I would have loved to have been there just to hear the beautiful music. I also would have forgotten sheet music, I really think I am tone deaf! I love to listen though.

hiatt family said...

Nickie
Congrats - A baby girl how exciting! I love the name you picked out for her.

The Johnson's said...

Hey Nickie, its Mallory. From Omai's parents home ward. Congrats on the the baby girl. We just had a boy a few weeks ago. I was pregnant when we were in young women's together, we just hadn't told anyone because we have had some bad experiences with pregnancies in the past. A lot has changed since we both left the ward. I am glad things are going well with you guys! Excited to see your baby in less than 20 weeks. I promise it's a great thing. I loved every bit of my experience, just not the recovery! Good luck with everything! Thought I would say Hi!

Dehner Family said...

YAY! Congrats on the baby - and a girl at that. I LOVED having a girl first. I am so excited for you. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy and I'll keep checking back to see how things are going.
Amber Beckstead

Jack & Rosie said...

Hey Nickie- It was great to see you guys last night... we'll definitely have to get together more often! Good luck with all the baby preparations!
Rosie