#navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;} THE GRAYBILLS: Bailey's First Birthday Cake

Bailey's First Birthday Cake

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I found a giant cupcake mold at Walmart and was really excited to try it out for Bailey's first birthday cake. I had made one for Bailey's family birthday party a few days before this cake eating to give her a little practice, but she wasn't too thrilled with the idea of smashing cake all over herself. She was more scared than anything. This go around was a little better and I think she actually had some fun. She was so cute and we had a great and messy time.

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

ha ha, finally good to see these pictures!!!! That was fun watching her do that! Looks like you got some good ones!

Tiffany said...

So cute! I just started using the flip diapers on my little guy I love them!